- Embarking on state-wide funding campaing, training parents on education funding and other education issues weekly
- Coordinating multiple townhall forums in 2012/2013 on standardized testing and CPS
- Continuing to advocate for well-rounded school day balanced with arts, recess, language and physical education
- Providing information weekly to parents on policy issues and education events
- Ensure parent voice in policy decisions related to the quality of education for our students.
- Advocating for an Elected Representative School Board in Chicago.
- Apples to Apples" - a series of reports and infographics comparing CPS schools to ensure better informed decision making and advocacy platform for parents, schools, and legislators.